Follow me on twitter @daylialongtv
daylialongtv
People At The Cinema
Tuesday 6 August 2013 | 22:26 | 0 weird people
Don't you hate it when you think you're going out to have a good time and strangers just ruin your entire day??It doesn't bug me that much, but it happens quiet often so why not blog about it?? First off is people at the cinema, some people find the need to bring their babies in there..wtf..what's the point anyway?? HIRE A BABYSITTER !!!! Secondly, people who eat so loud that the whole cinema can hear them..they stuff like a handful of popcorn into their mouth..that disgusting and it's unnecessary ...thirdly, people that i absolutely hate at the cinema are people who arrive late..and when there's like 8 of them trying to get to their seats..it's like a f*cking stampede !! Anyway, i'm trying to make this post as short as possible..so you guys won't fall asleep halfway reading this :) Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/daylialongtv

You can suggest any topic you want me to blog about by just tweeting it to me >>@daylialongtv or leave a message in my chat box :D

CURRENTLY : Unicorn(s) 
MOOD : i'm happy.


Life Scene
The Author
Hello everyone!! Welcome to my blog. My name is Daylia Long, 16 years old. I make random little videos!! Click "the author" button to know more about me. Do follow my blog if u like it :)And don't forget to follow me on twitter @daylialongtv

カーソル・スイッチ